National Business and Technical Examinations Board(NABTEB A Level)
National Business and Technical Examinations Board is a body approved to conduct examinations for a foundation programme that is being moderated by University Of Benin. NABTEB A Level programme creates an avenue for students to seek admission into Universities with the combination of Direct Entry and gain admission into 200 level of the chosen course. The advantages of Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations is limitless for parents and students who take up the opportunity after finishing the O’level at their universities.
Some of the benefit Of NABTEB A Level include but not limited to
- You have opportunity of gaining admission into tertiary institution in Nigeria and the partnering universities abroad.
- You have the first-hand experience of what the university life is all about
- With NABTEB A Level, you gain admission without JAMB, and not to 100 level but into 200 level
- You can study any course of your choice with NABTEB A Level at almost Southern universities in Nigeria
- The result of NABTEB A Level does not expires, you can use it even after 30 years beig through with the programme
- OAU, UNIBEN, Uniport, Unn, Uniben, UI, what else? and even more accepts NABTEB A Level into 200 level including to study Medicine, Accounting, Business Admin, Law, Fine Art, etc
- The NABTEB A Level registration is quiet simple and straight forward. Go through NABTEB A Level registration page you can also print out the NABTEB A Level form and fill, then submit to our email for processing.
Most all the question about NABTEB A Level have been answered at NABTEB A Level frequently ask questions, please go through it and it would surely help you. While jupeb school fees is different from centre to centre, you can atually see the average school fee for NABTEB A Level here